Storage Engine provides Managed Services that features robust functionality.
Get in touch with Storage Engine today to find out more about Storage Virtualization.
Improve service. Managed costs. Reduce risk.
Your infrastructure serves as the basis of your business, as well as for innovation, processing critical transactions, supporting operations, along with the centralization, protection, and storing of your corporate information.
Prepare and Protect the Entire Organization.
Your infrastructure serves as a launchpad for innovation, processing critical transactions and operations, gathering and housing data, and protecting corporate information.
Retaining the skills to properly administer and support the systems at the bedrock of your business is critical, yet it cuts into the budget and resources you have to work on new products and services that give you a competitive edge.
SEI Managed Services works in cooperation with your IT organization to give your core systems the daily attention they need. We prioritize responsiveness, clear communication, and best practices to make sure all bases are covered, from updates and patches to backups, system administration, and monitoring.
A Flexible Team on Flexible Terms
SEI Managed Services allow you to mix and match skillsets to form a virtual dream team, freeing you from the restrictions and risk associated with a single outsourced provider or employee. Our engineers can augment, cross-train, or lead your IT support team. Take control of operational costs and fill personnel gaps by selecting the skills, commitment level, and duration that works for you.
A flexible team on flexible terms
SEI Managed Services team frees you from the restrictions and risk associated with doing it yourself or using a single outsourced provider or employee. Our world class engineers can be based on your needs, augment, train, or lead your IT support team. SEI allows you to take control of operational costs and fill skills or certification gaps in your personnel, for a project or for the time duration that works for you.
USE SEI Managed Services if you are experiencing:
- Skill gaps due to disparate systems
- Transition to new technology
- Diminishing legacy systems skills
- Increasing compliance requirements
- Backup Services
- Resource and budget constraints
- Short-term needs due to strategic projects, retirement, or turnover
- Performance challenges or audit failures
- Disaster Recovery planning/testing
SEI Managed Services
- Virtual systems support
- Proactive services
- IT Systems Management and Administration
- Linux, AIX, Hyperconverged, Legact systems and Storage
- OS, DB, Tools, Middleware and Virtualization
- Multiple HW products and OS types on one contract
- Partial or multiple resources
- Backup and DR assistance/management
- Reporting & monitoring
Also Available to Our Managed Services Clients
- Cloud and hosting migration and management
- 24×7 support for operating systems and middleware with access to our web ticketing system and toll-free help line.
Why Storage Engine?
SEI’s dedicated Managed Services team is made up entirely of U.S.-based engineers who have passed comprehensive background checks and skill tests. SEI’s services organization further extends our skill sets across multi- disciplined solution areas.
Missed details could leave your organization paying the price in terms of poor performance, outages, and even security breaches. Don’t sacrifice operations for innovation when you can have both. Call SEI today to construct a Managed Services environment tailored to your needs.
Remote Technical Support
Remote Systems Administration
Enhanced Systems Management