Tinton Falls, NJ – March 9, 2021 — Storage Engine, Inc. (SEI) the data storage and data security experts today announced new high-speed, entry-level flash and hybrid storage systems enterprise users of various sizes.
The new Synchronix 6515H (SX6515), the Synchronix 6535H (SX6535) and the 1U Synchronix 6622 (SX6622) are some of the most powerful storage systems available that provide enterprise-class storage capabilities to organizations of any size. With greater performance and capacity than its predecessor, the new Flash storage is on average 20% less expensive than its predecessor’s capacity.
Other key attributes include:
- Enterprise Capabilities: These systems enable users to consolidate and manage storage as if it were one pool, designed to improve performance and lowering operating expenses. All these systems are fault tolerant and provide automatic failover when needed.
- Capacity: SX6622 comes in various drive sizes that provide up to 460TB of raw storage capacity and 1.7PB effective capacity with a single 1U base chassis.
- Speed: These systems pack a performance punch when compared to traditional storage systems, yielding 66% greater maximum I/Os than its predecessor and 40% more data throughput at 21GB/s, and is designed to help clients save on both capital and operating expenses.
Both the SX6515 and the SX6535 are 2U systems, designed for enterprises that have performance and capacity needs yet seek to save money. All the new flash systems come with an end to end virtualization.
The SX6515, SX6535 and SX6535 all have advanced cybersecurity features included:
- Encryption via Hardware & Software-FIPS 140-2 certified
- Defined Permissions Restrictions
- Volume Protection
- Dual Authentication
- Signed security certificates
- Secure Data Deletions “cryptographic erase”
Of course all systems come with hybrid cloud capabilities.
About Storage Engine, Inc.:
Storage Engine a leader in secure high-performance data storage solutions for enterprises serving a wide range of industries along with comprehensive services, providing application acceleration tiers, CDP, DR, ECM, backup, de-dupe, VTL, virtual/clustered heterogeneous environments, hyper-converged (HPE), along with automation on premise and secure private cloud solutions with higher level security compliance, all cost effectively. Storage Engine holds contracts that require a US DoD Facility Clearance.
For more information, visit www.storageengine.com